Friday, January 6, 2012

Who am I?

Let's see. I graduated from college in 2010 with a degree in literature/creative writing and a minor in political science. After taking a year off, I decided to get my Master's in library science so I can become a children's librarian. As you can probably tell, I'm in love with the written word. Reading and writing are my thing and always have been.

Some of my other passions include music, being creative, sports, animals, and working out. I grew up in New Jersey, and New York City is probably my favorite place in the world. My family and friends mean everything to me. Although I'm fairly quiet, I love people and figuring out why they act the way they do.

I'm also horrible at writing about myself. Honestly, this post sounded much better in my head when I was thinking it over in the car. Hopefully, I'll come back and edit this when I'm feeling more inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment